MENOPAUSAL MOMMIES?????

Are you meopausal???? need support???? do you feel all alone???? Would you like to have other mommies close to talk to about what you are going through????

Good news!!!! I have a group that is called suprise suprise menopausal mommies.... Do you thank that this is a good idea???? I could not find any other groups on here that was for this and I know that I need support and questions answered and some one that knows what it is all about..... Let me know what you thank...

homextownxgirl

Asked by homextownxgirl at 10:46 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Health

• sure do, how old are you? I think it would be great. I have alot of questions. I am 46, not sure if it's menopause or not or if I'm pregnant. sure would like to talk with others about syptoms etc...
    cindy98

Answer by cindy98 at 10:54 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I'm 45 and am sure I have to be premenopausal. No period for 1 year and tired, depressed, moody etc. No hot flashes yet, thank god.
    Anonymous

• I am 51 and last year was my first year of menopause! before that i had endometriosis and adenomynosis from 1996 to 2005! Thank god for memopause! I had the choice of having a surgery that i could not even afford or waiting for menopause!
    babyboomer1957

Answer by babyboomer1957 at 2:42 PM on Dec. 11, 2008