Would you be upset

if someone put your infant carseat on top of a trashcan?
Not a "clean" trash can or an inside trash can. I'm talking about an outdoor trashcan that is so filthy and stinky you can NOT breathe around it. You can see yucky gunk all over it. and while "cleaning up" said person could find no better place in the garage nor the 3 floor home (that's mostlly empty) other than the trash can. Yes it can be cleaned I know, I feel like it was completely disrespectful to put it there in the 1st place.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• I would be mad
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 4:41 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• If my baby was in it, yes, I would be pissed simply cause they shouldn't have to smell that... But, if my baby wasn't in it, no. I wouldn't see any reason to get upset.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:42 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I don't even know the person you are talking about but I can probably assure you that they didn't even think it was a bad idea to put it there. They probably were proud of themselves that they didn't put it on the dirty ground.
    Clean it and move on.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:42 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• id hand said person the disinfecting and make them clean the seat and the can!
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 4:43 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Probably not. I'm sure they didn't do it maliciously.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:44 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• think about it: if they did this to piss you off, wouldn't they just throw it inside??
    not a big deal, IMO. your baby isn't going to catch garbage cooties because the seat sat on top of the garbage can for a bit.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:47 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• seems a lttle overexagerated!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 5:21 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• How disgusting! Did a MAN do it??? lol
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 5:28 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Where was the carseat left? It had to have been left somewhere in order for a person to have picked it up and put it in the trash. My car seats were always in my car - and if I took them out of the car, I generally took them with me where ever I was going.
    missingruth

Answer by missingruth at 6:07 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• when does your infant lick the bottom part of the car seat that is usually on the seat? Wouldn;t bother me at all
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 12:29 AM on Oct. 7, 2010