what natural cleanor is good for hard wood

I use vinegar mixes on most things but that dries out my hard wood and i'm tired of buying expensive store crap.

wildwiccan83

Asked by wildwiccan83 at 4:52 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Home & Garden

• If you have natural unsealed wood floors (which you probably don’t), you can use linseed oil with a rag, allow it to soak in for a little while, and then mop it up with a little more oil.

For sealed floors, you can use 1 part white vinegar to 1 part vegetable oil to give it a great shine. Just combine the two, grab a rag, and rub it in like you are polishing a car. The shine will blow you away.

I would still say clean with your regular vinegar mixture FIRST, and go back over it for shine...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:56 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• oooo i never thought of veg oil! thanks
    wildwiccan83

Comment by wildwiccan83 (original poster) at 5:00 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Method Wood for Good
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:24 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I use this one from walmart called babyganics! It is so pure that you can actually drink it with no side effects whatsoever! Greta suff, and it smells good (lilac)
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 11:08 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• buying organic products from stores is soooo expensive but i will look into that if i don't like the results with the veg oil/ vinegar mix. Thanks
    wildwiccan83

Comment by wildwiccan83 (original poster) at 11:35 AM on Sep. 28, 2010