What would you like to see on a website for moms in your local area?

I have a website for moms that is geared toward the Northwest Georgia area. Right now I have a mom of the month, a listing of local events in the area and surrounding cities, a list of websites for kids of all ages, montly contests, and a section that moms can submit their children's art work, stories, jokes/riddles, etc to be displayed. I am also working on a children's business directory and a business directory of businesses that are geared toward women/moms. Our newsletters have recipes, craft and activities to do with the kids, and helpful information/advice. I want this website to be a resource for moms. I have a lot of ideas on what I would like to do such as playdates, get-togethers, etc, but I want to make sure that I have enough resources and information on my website and in the newsletters. Am I leaving anything out? Thanks in Advance!

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 4:53 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• Recipes, Kids eat free dining, coupons (especially good grocery store ones), legitamite work from home companies or allow moms who work from home to advertise and sell items in a classified section?

:)You should post the link. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:57 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• If you're allowed to in here?
    Memigen

• http://www.all-things-children.com/ Thanks Memigen, I was thinking about having a Mom Shop were moms can post their things that they want to sell (whether it be used toys or homemade items). I am looking into the legal aspect of that right now. I am also thinking about having a Momtrepreneur section where I feature a Mom business owner each month. Thanks for the ideas.

JeremysMom

Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 5:03 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• i'd want local play group info and info on children/family friendly events in the area
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 12:28 AM on Oct. 7, 2010