FOR SALE How should I price this stuff... (yard sale)

Knitting Machine- good condition, needs to be oiled nad weels replaced -30 to fix up sells for150 on ebay

Leaf blower- 1 year old great condition- it was a gift

Oak head board-decent condition some nicks

COuch with roll away bed- Okay condition- needs cleaned. Fabric is good a few small stains

TV 32 inch tube style works

TVw/VCR tube style 12 inch

Digital video camera- works- 3 years old-missing cables/has micro tapes and memory card

Electirc Guitar-needs repair to the neck, works strings are good no idea how much the repair would be- has a small amp in working but ugly condition

Desk top computer- 2003- E-Machine- Works well, cleared out Memory and re installed programs had a video and 3d card up grade last year. Not fast enough to run Sims 3 but almost.

Bay Einstein Exersaucer piano thing. Great condition.

Original Nintendo DS black- works.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Money & Work

• You can sell the leaf blower for 50% of new. The rest will be a hard sell. I'd price it low to sell.

Good Luck
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:40 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• If you are wanting to get rid of it, and not really worried about the price... Put something low!

I've also heard ppl like to "haggle" prices, so some price high.... But I've never personally tried to lower the price, so I'm unsure how many really do that. Lol

Good Luck on your yard sale!!!
    OOOO and make sure you keep a good eye on the camera and anything else that's worth money and can be easily stolen!
    try_again

Answer by try_again at 5:05 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• You could price some things and have "make an offer" on others :)
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 5:24 PM on Sep. 27, 2010