Do you get upset when your Husband or SO finds another woman attractive? And by attractive I don't mean he's gawking at other women.

I don't but I have a friend who does and it is at times annoying. All men, no matter how beautiful, gorgeous, hot, or sexy they think their wife is, is going to find another woman at one time or another attractive/pretty. My fiance and I both notice people of the opposite sex and have no problem telling each other when somone looks nice. Then again, I'm not a jealous person, you?

worriedmommy600

Asked by worriedmommy600 at 4:59 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• No, I love it. I love to take him out and go "woman watching" and then take him home to myself... I find women extremely attractive and sexy, and LOVE to "woman watch." So it's nice to have someone I can share that with - that said, he's not really one who likes to look, so we don't do it much...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:01 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• It would depend on his actions, if his tongue was hanging out and he was acting a fool, yes I would, other than that, I'm comfortable in my own skin and am not the jealous type.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 5:01 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Upset? no
    A twinge of jealousy? Sometimes
    I'm a very jealous person so I'm lucky I have a respectful husband who doesn't openly gawk or lust after other women.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 5:01 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• no way! I'm usually pointing them out to him!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:02 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• No, it's human nature. If he was gawking I would be mad.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:03 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I don't get upset because I'm checking guys out also. lol
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 5:04 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• i dont get that jealous but i dont mind looking that my boyfriend looks cause he wont do nothing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Nope...we have this joke, if I see him looking, I always ask "Want me to get her # for you??" and we laugh it off. LOL I am very comfortable in my relationship.
    2010Mommy2be

Answer by 2010Mommy2be at 5:16 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I think that its a little rude. On his part at least he could give you enough respect not to be gawking at other women, when you are out together. On his own time not in my presents. I mean how does it look when you see someone elses man doing this. He is staring at you while his wife is there? Its not good. Makes me feel like he is a creep. Poor woman. Thats what I have to say.
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 5:18 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I'll be honest and say I agree with akmamiof4.
    I find it rude and disrespecting of my husband to do it right in front of me.

And it has NOTHING to do with how I view myself.... I have a lot of self confidence,
    try_again

Answer by try_again at 5:20 PM on Sep. 27, 2010