what is your worse pet peev?

simple definition of pet peev- something little that drives you crazy

Mine....tags sticking out of shirts or people who tap pencils

wildwiccan83

Asked by wildwiccan83 at 5:21 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My dog acting out... asking to go out... then refusing to actually go out... .then, waiting till we aren't looking and peeing on the sofa!!!
    bupkie

Answer by bupkie at 5:28 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• hmm hard to decide which one is my worse one....but i think it is when im in the restroom washing my hands and someone else gets through and just walks out the restroom without washing their hands..yuck!
    Brittney20

Answer by Brittney20 at 5:25 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Throwing dirty socks behind the door rather than in the hamper which is NEXT to the doorway... Oh, or putting your dirty, unscraped plates NEXT to the sink...

It's pure laziness!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:26 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• People who butt into conversations your having when they weren't included... People who chew with their mouths open... People who stink!!! I don't do body odor!!

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:56 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Liars are the worst tho!!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:57 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• i hate hate hate that squishy sound, like when a baby chews on a bottle or sippy cup spout. and forks that get stuck together facing eachother and you have to pull them apart and that sound it makes.. eww sends shivers up my spine!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:24 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Loud gum chewers.
    And this is a random one but I just heard it again so I will include it. The name Yvette being pronounced Ya-vette. One of my coworkers introduced herself as Ee-vette which is how I have always heard it but her supervisor keeps pronouncing it Ya-vette and for some weird reason, it is reeeaally bugging me!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 5:26 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Tailgaters.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 5:27 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• HATE THE SOUND OF COTTON BALLS BEING PULLED APART!!!!!!!!!

I hate when people are behind me smacking their food! Its like "OMG! Were you raised in a barn?"

oh! and when people put shoes and brushes on their counter tops and tables. Its nasty. you step i so many NASTY things during the day, then you put it on a table where you and your children eat.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 5:28 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• lol sabrinambowen im totally with you on the dirty clothes thing! my husband throws his clothes in the middle of our bedroom floor when the hamper is in our bathroom a foot away!!!! and he kicks his shoes off in the middle of the living room floor instead of putting them by the freakin front door! errr!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:11 PM on Sep. 27, 2010