What do you remember the most about your Wedding?

My husband isn't a romantic by no means but he dipped me for our kiss and it made me fall in love with him even more! How about you?

BellaKristy

Asked by BellaKristy at 5:34 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• That it pissed me off?
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 5:36 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Most thing I remember was I was pregnant and the other is right after we kissed my mother in law told us to hold it while she used 3 different cameras to take pictures.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:37 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• For me it was just a court house wedding. So they surprised us and we thought it was just going to be a sign here kinda thing but they took us across the hall to the chapel and had a mini ceremony. And the thing I remember the most was my husband turning ghost white and almost passing out because he was so nervous lol.

Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 5:37 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• That the cops were called TWICE! lol

Honestly, I was 6 months pregnant, sick and we did the entire thing in 6 weeks... So it was far from my dream wedding, but honestly, it was far from a disaster... Everyone had a blast -- although a few had to much fun -- and years later I still have people talking about it... We can't wait til our 10 year anni. cause we plan to renew our vows and have our dream "wedding" then.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:39 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• My memory is a funny one.

My 8 year old autistic son was supposed to walk me down the aisle and give me away. We practiced and practiced. I guess it was a bit different than when there weren't any people there (although with only 25 guest of close family members, it wasn't that bad). Anyway, as we were walking down the aisle, he spotted his cousins and took off without me to go sit with them, leaving me to walk down the aisle by myself. Then, when the pastor asked who gave me away, my son didn't say anything, so the pastor asked him "C, are you going to give your mom away?" My son yelled (and I mean YELLED) "NOOOO" To which the pastor looked at my now DH and said "That's ok, we'll let you have her anyway." I was laughing so hard, tears came to my eyes.

Man, I love that kid.

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 5:41 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I remember 3 things the MOST...
    1) My father/daughter dance...Started off with something sweet and sentimental, I think "My Little Girl" or "Daddy's Little Girl" something like that, by a country artist...and after the first chorus, it switched to Guns-N-Roses "Sweet Child of Mine"
    2) One of my bridesmaids had come up with the idea of that the bridesmaids dance around my new husband to Beyonce's "Single Ladies"
    3) In the middle of the bridesmaids dancing around my husband, one of the groomsmen decided to take it further and got the DJ to play "It's Raining Men" and danced around me...in which I was given a mini-strip tease (they just took of their vests and ties), tied my hand behind my back with the Best Man's vest, and my brother-in-law (Best Man) decided to pick me up in a fireman's carry and run around the room.

Those 3 songs, plus ours will always put a smile to my face!!!

dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 6:07 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Everything. It was the most perfect day ever. It was by the ocean, great food, perfect cake, delicious dinner, gorgeous bouquet, handsome groom. It was simply my perfect dream wedding.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:28 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• having my dad walk me down the isle. He passed away 6 months after my wedding.
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 6:56 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• That it was the most beautiful wedding that I had ever seen which is what I wanted, not for me but for everyone that attended. I wanted my wedding to bring the people there beauty and joy and it did. Everyone was smiling and having a good time throughout and I still get compliments on how beautiful it was. :-D
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 7:08 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• during the justice of the peace's stuff. the for better or worse, in sickness and in health, richer poorer, we just started cracking up cause we had all the bad stuff down PAT already. that laughter was the best of my life.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 10:49 PM on Sep. 27, 2010