What is your most memorable anniversary and why?

BellaKristy

Asked by BellaKristy at 5:34 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• We Eloped after he graduated boot camp and was headed to A School (Navy School for training)
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:36 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• my 22nd birthday. It was the last birthday I spend at my parents house with all my friends. Everybody was there. After that I moved out.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 6:01 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• We've only had one anniversary so far as a married couple. It was pretty bad. I had strep throat but we tried to go out to dinner anyways. I spent the evening trying to suck down soup and hot tea only to run to the bathroom and throw it up. We had also been saving a nice bottle of champagne for the occasion but with me being as sick as I was we didn't get around to it. It's still in our closet actually.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:19 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Our 1st wedding anniversary- We stayed at the Sybaris (private honeymoon suite with indoor pool and spa right in our room), then we drove to Springfield, IL the next day and took in some sights. It was lots of fun.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 11:27 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• This past one (11th anniversary in August), because my soon to be ex-husband had just told me he was gay. VERY memorable...LOL!
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 11:07 AM on Sep. 28, 2010