Don't you wish real life was like the news?

These reporters tell the most horrid stories - rape, murder, blood and gore - then turn, look in to a different camera and talk about kittens...

"All 38 bodies were found in the basement..." (Camera change) "Good news for granola lovers..."

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 5:42 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The news is soundbites and little bits it only tells you of the horro not the afterwards or during or end. If it bleeds it leads why would anyone want life to be a soundbite?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:44 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Don't like the bad stuff that goes on ... but it does make you wonder how they change gears so fast!
    BellaKristy

Answer by BellaKristy at 5:45 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• My point was how easily they switch gears... I mean in real life, the smallest little thing can ruin your day... If life was like the news, we could simply shake it off and have a wonderful day every day regardless of any negative things that come in...

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 5:47 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Bill Engvall quote, no? Only in his joke it was egg lovers..
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 5:53 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• HaHa... Yeah, I heard Bill's skit YEARS ago... LOVE IT! But I'm watching the news and that's actually what I was thinking... lol...

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 5:55 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• No because the horror is still there for the people who live it.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:57 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I think that would be great!
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:13 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I love Bill also. My husband used to make me listen to the CD he had endlessly!
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 3:10 PM on Sep. 28, 2010