Anyone ever try the Slim-fast diet?

what did you like or dislike about it? Have you kept your weight off? Do you think its really healthy? Just curious of your opinions. Im debating on doing it to lose a few pounds

firethearson

Asked by firethearson at 5:58 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I did! I loved it! I lost ALL my baby weight and then some! I had 2 1 balanced meal, 2 shakes and 3 snacks a day! It was EASY!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 6:00 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I lost sixty pounds on it but after a year I just could not drink it anymore.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:59 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I LOVE Slim Fast shakes. but I have never seen any change in my weight just from replacing meals... I drink them just because I love the way they taste...

The best program I have found is the "turbo jams" workout... Lots of hard work, but fast and fun.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:00 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I like slim fast. My friend lost a ton of weight, and has kept it off for 5 years. But I don't like the one's in the can. The powder tastes better.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 6:02 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• i'm not sure how much i lost, but when i started i was in a size 24 and then i was in a 16. the only problem i found was i was on the diet for a year, loved it, but then meet my husband and it went down hill from there. now i'm back at where i was from the beginning and not able to loose any weight no matter how hard i tried. good luck with it.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 6:04 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• It's not worth it! The shake stuff is expenive and they are hard on your liver! So i've read!
    CharleesMom7

Answer by CharleesMom7 at 6:24 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I like to drink the slimfast shakes for breakfast, its a quick breakfast before leaving for work. And if i drink one for dinner, i loose weight with it. I like slimfast, and i like to add protein whey powder to mine to add more protein.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 9:41 PM on Sep. 27, 2010