Brazillian wax!

I'm getting a brazillian wax next week, and I've never had one before. I'm nervous, but I am so excited for the results :) Does anybody have any tips or ways to maintain ones' pride while baring it all for a stranger? Any tips are welcome - thanks!!

TarraJoy

Asked by TarraJoy at 6:03 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Well, I have never had a problem "maintaining my pride." I'm there for a service, they are preforming that service. Just like going to the doctor... I love getting waxed, I'm looking for a new place to do them since the old one closed...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:05 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• they are professionals and they will be decent enough not to make you feel uncomfortable about your body. they have seen a lot. you may need to trim your hair a bit, you may want to call and ask.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:27 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Good luck! I've never had one, but want one. It's just not in the budget right now ; ) I hope it goes well for you. I would be slightly embarassed too, so I understand.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 3:31 PM on Sep. 28, 2010