Brazillian waxing - PIOG

I'm getting a brazillian wax next week - any tips, thoughts, or ideas on maintaining ones' integrity while baring it all, or just getting through it? Ahh, I'm nervous but so excited for the end results :) Thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• I have nothing to brazillian wax but gl
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:06 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• YES! take motrin or tylenol thrity minutes before your appointment. and get some alcohol and cotton pads to clean with for the days after. as for maintaining dignity, sorry, price of beauty! but you will love it. the first time hurts the worst. it gets less painful the more you go
    mrsmostafa

Answer by mrsmostafa at 6:12 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Just grit your teeth and bare it I guess is all there is to do! And why worry they see whoo-whoo's all the time yours is not the first!
    BellaKristy

Answer by BellaKristy at 6:13 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• take some sort of painkiller an hour to half hour prior. It gets easier to do it every time though. I used to get them done routinely and after like the 5th time, it didn't even bother me.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 6:59 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• They never bothered me... And I never took any pain killers either. The first "rip" is the toughest, after that you kind of go numb. As for your dignity... A good waxer will REALLY get in there, including having you get on your hands and knees, heh. Hard to keep your dignity through all that, just remember they do it all day long, nothing they haven't seen before ;)
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:06 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I just had my first one last Thursday! I took Rx pain killer and another Rx for anxiety. I won't next time though, I got through it. As for the person that waxes you, talk their ear off, it will help distract you both from the reality at hand and it helped ease my anxiety.
    MichiMomma

Answer by MichiMomma at 8:02 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• talk a lot lol
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 12:27 AM on Oct. 7, 2010