Was I drugged? adult content

I've been in a VERY stressful situation and the stress got to me. I smoked some pot after years of not smoking. I felt the same familiar feeling I used to get. I didn't smoke much. Then, a few days later, I went to smoke with an old friend of mine. Again, I didn't smoke much. I wasn't trying to get ripped, just to take the edge off. I was nice a giggly for a bit. Then, I started feeling like I was too high for what I smoked, granted it was good. I was shaky, nervous, kinda dizzy, lost my sense of time, felt like I couldn't move very well, had slurred speech, and felt a little disconnected from my body. I also felt very cold, then my face got hot, then cold all over again. My friend started making

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Health

• OOh so ok I used to smoke and I never got that bad! I would defiantly think that it was laced although with what I dont know I have never been slipped or taken a roofie I would google the side effects of one and see if they lined up!
    BellaKristy

Answer by BellaKristy at 6:16 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I used to be a smoker myself and have never had that type off effect after smoking. Sounds like it could have possibly been laced with something, but hard to say what. Did it taste funny?
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 7:34 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• could have been laced and the only thing I can think of that might produce those feelings might be ecstasy although i've never heard of it being smoked. But it does mess with the sensation of your skin, thats the only thing i can think of, plus he tried to make a move on you. It also makes you pretty crappy feeling the next day.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 7:42 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• It was like that the last time I smoked it.... I never smoked again.
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 1:52 AM on Sep. 28, 2010