Do you HATE commercials as much as I do?

Aaaahhh... They drive me nuts! I can't stand stupid commercials! They interrupt what I'm watching and do you realize that they have to cut things out of the movies to put commercials in. And then, it's the same stupid commercials over and over again, like they're trying to brain wash everyone into buying their stupid product. Ugh! I think that they, at least, really need to cut back on the amount of commercials that are on TV every day or limit the amount that each commercial is on TV every day and maybe put them in between movies and shows not during movies and shows. GRRR!!! Do you hate commercials? What do you think about them?

BUTTERCUP777

Asked by BUTTERCUP777 at 6:21 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yes! I think that they should just make channels for those who do like to watch commericals and all the commercials will be on those channels ONLY!! wouldnt that be great?!!!
    allforlove229

Answer by allforlove229 at 3:29 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• This is why I love DVR. I can't hardly stand to watch them now, though I do regret that I miss out on seeing what new shows are starting, or what specials might be airing because I'm fast forwarding through everything.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:26 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• yes I hate commercials and normally mute my tv when they are on. But we wont have shows to watch without commercials either.
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 6:27 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I hate the constant commercials that are replayed too much..you know the one you could've sworn that you JUST saw like 3 minutes ago?
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 8:17 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• To Anon.- You do realize that we do pay to watch our own TV, right? 1.) Taxes/Government/Electricity, 2.) Cable/Dish Network/Direct TV, ect. And I'm not saying to get rid of them all together (only in my dreams). I do realize that they are needed some. What I'm saying is to move them or cut back with some of them. And I don't drink diuretics so I don't have to pee every ten minutes.
    BUTTERCUP777

Comment by BUTTERCUP777 (original poster) at 7:25 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Do you also hate the alternative? In other countries who don't have commercials make you pay to watch your own tv. Commercials pay for your entertainment. Do what the rest of us do, go pee during commercials.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:40 PM on Sep. 27, 2010