Working moms: Do you have a social life?

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 6:21 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't. It takes an hour for me to get home, so by the time I get there, we have enough time to eat dinner, then get ready for bed! On the weekends we have sports activities and Sundays, I'm doing laundry for the coming week. This is the most I have of a social life : (
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 6:37 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Yes. Granted I work mon-Thurs and only form 7-1:30... My SAHM friends meet me on my lunch break sometimes. I meet with others on Weekends. After the kids are in bed we will go window shop or something wile the DH stay with the kids. My son does horse back riding and I socialize with the mom's there all the time.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:24 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Most of the friends I have I've met at work so after work we'll make plans to visit each other and talk while the kids play;) So yes, I have more of a social life when I work then when I'm not.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:30 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Well, work is social...........and yes, we go out, enjoy friends, basically my husband and I have a life.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:35 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Yes I need one!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:36 PM on Sep. 27, 2010