Food adversions

Does anyone else get really nausiated (sp?) when veggies are brought I feel like I am going to throw up everytime I am in the produce section only the (veggie area) or whenever I think about veggies. Is this normal? I never want to eat them even though they are healthy the thought just turns my stomach.

nicbillera

Asked by nicbillera at 11:07 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i did with my first pregnancy early on in the pregnancy and i am a vegetarian! it did pass.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 11:09 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I had really bad food aversion in pg during morning sickness. I lost 17 pounds in a few weeks bc of it. yes, it's real and normal. just do your best.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 11:18 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• It is normal, with my last pregancy I had an adversion to meat. I was a vegetarian the whole time, but after I had him I went back to eating meat again although it is less than I did before. Eat what you can and you will be fine.
    Nakor21

Answer by Nakor21 at 8:48 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• So normal! It may pass after the first trimester. There are somethings I still can not eat.

Good Luck!
    http://www.bumpfashion.com
    bumpfashion

Answer by bumpfashion at 5:47 PM on Oct. 23, 2008