porn & teens?

How would you deal?y our teen or otherwise?

Lovelymee23

Asked by Lovelymee23 at 6:32 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• We need to define PORN to teens. They see so much exploited sexuality all the time in videos and movies that they don't see the difference between them and porn. Until we take a stand against what they see on a daily basis, they won't understand your complaint about them watching porn.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Unless it was interfering with their life or super weird (like pedophilia or something else illegal) I'd let it go. It's normal and natural and okay to be curious. I don't believe that there is any shame in sexuality, even as a teenager.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:41 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• No more unsupervised internet and room checks.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:33 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• You didn't like the answers you got the first time you asked this?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:35 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I think it's just curiousity and it's normal. I definitely wouldn't encourage watching porn, but I wouldtry to get my son some books and answer any questions he may have. I want him to have the facts not go by what others say or what he sees on tv. Hopefully I have a few more years beore I have to deal with it.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 6:58 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• No sabrinambowen i do all this from my cell so sometimes it post twice..sorry you looked past my question to point that out..
    Lovelymee23

Comment by Lovelymee23 (original poster) at 1:45 AM on Sep. 28, 2010