I saw

I saw a preview of the show Sister Wives. What religion or branch of a religion allows that? I am curious what you all think. Right or wrong? Personally, I can't condone that

soccerfanatic14

Asked by soccerfanatic14 at 6:54 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Entertainment

• I could never live that life, I am kinda greedy with my hunny bunny( he would die if he knew I called him that online in a public chat)but I believe that each person should have their own right to live the way they want as long as they are not bringing harm to anyone else!
    BellaKristy

Answer by BellaKristy at 7:00 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I have it DVR'd. I don't know if I will like it or not but I am super curious to see what all they believe!!! I personally couldn't do that. It makes me sick to even think about my husband being with someone else!!! Makes me nauseous!

~Alyssa M.

Helping Moms Work From Home Since 1999!

www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com

alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 7:02 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• they are fundamental mormans.
    I could never share my hubby, i'm kinda stingy like that...but whatever floats your boat I guess.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 7:14 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• OMGosh... I watched that yesterday and was floored. I believe everyone has the right to live their lives how they see fit. But I personally could NEVER share my hubby. If the thought ever crossed his mind and made its way out of his mouth and to my ears, it'd be time for a divorce.

But as I said, to each her own.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 7:55 PM on Sep. 27, 2010