I saw

I saw a preview of the show Sister Wives. What religion or branch of a religion allows that? I am curious what you all think. Right or wrong? Personally, I can't condone that

Asked by soccerfanatic14 at 6:54 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Entertainment

• I could never live that life, I am kinda greedy with my hunny bunny( he would die if he knew I called him that online in a public chat)but I believe that each person should have their own right to live the way they want as long as they are not bringing harm to anyone else!

Answer by BellaKristy at 7:00 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I have it DVR'd. I don't know if I will like it or not but I am super curious to see what all they believe!!! I personally couldn't do that. It makes me sick to even think about my husband being with someone else!!! Makes me nauseous!

~Alyssa M.

Helping Moms Work From Home Since 1999!

Answer by alyssamal at 7:02 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• they are fundamental mormans.
    I could never share my hubby, i'm kinda stingy like that...but whatever floats your boat I guess.

Answer by foxracing43701 at 7:14 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• OMGosh... I watched that yesterday and was floored. I believe everyone has the right to live their lives how they see fit. But I personally could NEVER share my hubby. If the thought ever crossed his mind and made its way out of his mouth and to my ears, it'd be time for a divorce.

But as I said, to each her own.

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 7:55 PM on Sep. 27, 2010