How can i get baby making of my mind while i'm TTC???

TTC has been a difficult journey for me... it's all i can think about and not happening fast enough... These past two years have been the longest ever, I'm ready NOW!!!

Wishful256

Asked by Wishful256 at 7:00 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I know this is easier said than done but try to occupy yourself with other things such as hobbies or something you enjoy doing. And have sex for fun and intimacy not for only baby making.Having sex non-stop will not get you pregnant any faster than if you do it when you feel like it. The stress of trying so hard can make it harder to get pregnant.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 7:23 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• keep busy with something else that you like just as much as baby making
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:03 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• If you find out let me know because I am going thru the same been trying for a little over 2 years withot any luck. Everybody says stop trying and it will happen but I just dont know how to do that. Good lucl
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 2:39 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I feel like i may loose my mind ahhhh lol lol lol... i never though that it would be this hard....
    Wishful256

Comment by Wishful256 (original poster) at 3:23 PM on Sep. 28, 2010