Not a question.... Just venting

I hate being called things I'm not. Supposedly I'm a flake..... this coming from the person who doesn't even know me! She's invited me to her sons birthday party once! seriously.... don't go judging people you don't know.

KrazyKutie

Asked by KrazyKutie at 7:01 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• More than likely, you wouldn't want to be friends with someone that's going to talk about you like that anyway. I have cut several friends out of my life because there is too much high school drama with them. I have a family to take care of and I don't have time for that. Don't let it bother you, they are the one's with the problems :-) I always say, if you hang with people with drama, your life will have drama!

Hang in there! :-)

~Alyssa M.
    Helping Moms Work From Home Since 1999!
    www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 7:05 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• She is probably just jealous of you. Blow her off next time or just laugh and walk away if she ever tries to talk to you again. Women Suck sometimes!!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:03 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• That's right sister! LOL! I don't blame you for venting how rude of them and how frustrating for you!
    BellaKristy

Answer by BellaKristy at 7:04 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Thanks Ladies I really appreciate the kind words. And you all are right I dont need that in my life. Her loss not mine. She's just jealous I'm a SAHM and thats what she wants to be more than anything.
    KrazyKutie

Comment by KrazyKutie (original poster) at 7:08 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• things happen that doesnt make you a flake
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 12:26 AM on Oct. 7, 2010