Don't laugh but...

I accidentally sprayed perfume in my eye, and now my vision's a little blurry. I washed my eye out, but it still slightly is. Does anyone know how long it will take my vision to return to normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• It should take a few minutes. You will be fine.
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 7:03 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• It's the oil in the fragrance that's blurring your vision... Tilt your head to the side and run water over it, that should wash it out... It could take a few mins. If you wait it could take a while for your eye to flush it out naturally...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:03 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I'd be running around shouting "I'm blind, I'm blind" so if you're doing that I am laughing..... but I have done the same before, it usually takes less than an hour to get back to normal.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 7:04 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• LOL skittles...I am just picturing a woman running around yelling "I''m blind, I'm blind" and its really cracking me up!!! HAHAHAHAHA!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:05 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Cry! If you are like me and can't do eye drops/flushing. Crying will do the trick. Watch Old Yeller or My Girl!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:16 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Definitely give it some time. It will get better. Try flushing it with water again, or better yet, Visine, or something along those lines. You poor thing, I have so much sympathy!
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 7:18 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• i actually think it's the alcohol in the spray that's upset your vison
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:36 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I did the same exact thing.... boy that hurts and stings!!! it will wear off sooner than later.
    rosesrred1

Answer by rosesrred1 at 9:08 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• just keep trying to flush it.. I've done it before. If your vision continues to blur for longer than 12 hours seek medical attention.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:08 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Few minutes& it should be fine.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 7:06 AM on Oct. 5, 2010