Say tomorrow you won a billion dollars what would change in your life for the better or worse?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 7:02 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Much, much better!
    Also, much better for a few members of our family and a couple of close & dear friends.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:16 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Better... It would solve the "what house can we afford to buy" argument...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:04 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I'd like to think it would get somewhat better, with no money problems, but did you ever see that curse of the lottery show???
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 7:06 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Both. I would have "relatives" and "friends" coming out of the woodwork needing help. I would also have to learn about tax laws, trusts, capital gains, donations and learn to trust someone to manage the money for me.
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 7:08 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Wow! What a question. A billion dollars is a lot of money. There really is so much that could be done with that amount of money provided you spend smartly.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 7:04 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I'd buy a huge ranch, put money away for my kid's private school education and college, and put the rest in a high yield savings account.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 7:08 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• better I think. And it would be so great to not only fix out financial issues but also those of my parents, sibblings, and inlaws. Um yeah we would spread the money around.
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 7:09 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• It would change my families lives. I would give a bunch of it to each member with something to retire on. That would be so much fun!!!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:11 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Definitely better.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 7:30 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Hopefully for the better. I'd like to think that I would help out as many people as I could with the money. A billion dollars is too much money for one person. I would share the wealth and help make other's lives better, too!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 7:33 PM on Sep. 27, 2010