i got my period twice in may, one in the beginning of may and the next one at the end of the month of may, and now i didnt get it in june, what do u think is the cause?

flybeba

Asked by flybeba at 10:53 AM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i had this happen to me..but i wasnt preg. i say just take a test if thats ur worrie..good luck on it
    kelly87

Answer by kelly87 at 10:57 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• It could be a number of things, none of which you should be worried about if you normally have a regular cycle. Stress? Exercise? Diet? A change in any of these can affect your cycle. It is probably best to take a pregnancy test if you suspect you could be pregnant, and see you Doctor if any thing becomes more severe.
    snowmom24

Answer by snowmom24 at 11:03 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Your cycle could have been shorter. How old are you? Hormone levels changing can cause it. Also thyroid problems. ANYTHING can upset your cycle.
    mrs_kitty

Answer by mrs_kitty at 12:11 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Any number of things could have caused it. Chances are not pregnancy, but a home test is always the quickest way to get rid of that worry. Depending on your age, your period could just be irregular, especially if you're young. I used to have that happen to me all the time, and my dr. told me the only way to fix it was to go on birth control for a couple of months.
    Anonymous