Best Vacations ever!

Okay Cafemoms lets hear about your favorite vacation ever! I'm always wanting to go to different places but it's easy to always go somewhere your familiar with especially if your guaranteed to have a good time. Lets here about some places that you think some of us should try!

onespecialmom

Asked by onespecialmom at 11:15 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Travel

• We have gone alot of places. we are mostly outdoorsy nature types. we went to wyoming to see my dad and went to devils tower, It has tons of indian history, we went to reptile gardens, and bear country usa in south dakota, all on the way to mount rushmore. in carlsbad new mexico they have the carlsbad caverns, soo awesome, but its hard to take pics under there, then wait around for dark and yo get to see the bat flight program. I cant for the life of me remember what is called in Tuscon az but they have a neat zoo there. Roswell NM has all that alien stuff, pretty small but neat if your into that sort of thing.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:06 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• wisconsin dells
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 11:19 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• My family rented a houseboat once. It was definitely the coolest vacation we ever took.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:25 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• OOPS! I want to add something else to this~Best Vacation & WHY?
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 11:26 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• wisconsin dells has a couple strips of just all hotels, attractions, carnivals. its very fun it can be romantic if its jsut the 2 of you or it can be fun for the whole family. check out the website
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 11:28 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• The houseboat was just so unique, and a great family vacation. We went swimming and boating in a raft, we explored the shores, played card games. It was the most outdoorsy thing my family ever really did, but it was just so much fun and so different for us.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:47 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• OH yes, Grand Canyon is a must see
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:07 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• We traveled with a 7 and 10 year old from Philly to Arizona, Grand Canyon and then to Vegas. My kids will never forget about the rafting trip we took in the Glenn Canyon, it was the highlight of our trip. You really do need to see the Grand Canyon in person, it was amazing. We did some interesting thing in Arizona too.
    momtoryanh

Answer by momtoryanh at 2:32 PM on Oct. 23, 2008