What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you?

My husband came home today and my sister in law was here. She stayed for a while to visit with me because I've not seen her for a while. My husband was fine with it, clearly, but I could tell he was tired, so he remained quiet the entire time.
After she left, he watched tv, then out of the blue, comes over to me, sitting in my chair across the room from him, getting some work done on the computer (cleaning up the hard drive...I'm a nerd, but I married one too! lol) and he gave me the most romantic, spontaneous kiss I've EVER had. I know I've probably had more romantic things happen to me, but I can't think of any right off...he just surprised me so much, it didn't cost anything, it was simple, and so sweet! What's the most romantic thing you've had done for you?

DereksBabyMomma

Asked by DereksBabyMomma at 7:34 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Ok, this is the scenario: 6 am in the morning, the alarm goes off and we both wake up, I ask what time is it?? he says it is time to tell you how much I love you! followed by a warm embrace, Heck! it caught me off guard wasn't even awake!!! I thought it was genuine and romantic.

Answer by older at 7:39 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• when my hubby proposed
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:39 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• he does romantic stuff all the time - i am lucky. today i am having a hugely emotional pregnancy hormone day. i am frustrated and crying and grouchy. he keeps coming back in the room (i figured best just to chill on my own) and giving me hugs, bringing me water, etc. yesterday i woke up with a headache and told him i probably just needed to drink water. he brought me water then went to the store and got gatorade, tylenol and reese's. he also recently told me he was trying to surprise me with cushions for the rocking chair but he hasn't found a good value yet. he is always thinking of thoughtful little things.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 8:00 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• dumped me.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:07 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• it's the MOST ROMANTIC thing....not the worst thing, pinkdragon...how is dumping u romantic??
    DereksBabyMomma

Comment by DereksBabyMomma (original poster) at 8:20 PM on Sep. 27, 2010