TMI! My urine smells like... adult content

Seriously, I thought I had a UTI about a month ago but I don't think I did because it went away on its own but ever since my urine smells bad in the morning. TMI, but it sort of smells like yeast. I don't feel like I have a yeast infection. Whats up with that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Health

• I had the same problem. I thought I had a UTI, so I started taking folic acid tablets. The pain went away but my urine still smelled bad. By the time I finally decided to go to the doctor it had cleared up.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 7:37 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Could it be a smell emanating from your vagina? Maybe leftover semen?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:36 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• It may have something to do with something you've eaten or had to drink. Try (and you're probably going to think I'm full of it, but just try it because it's easy and you've got nothing to lose!) taking a "vinegar bath". It's literally what it says. Take the lid off of the vinegar, use it as a measuring cup. Put 2-3 caps of vinegar in your bath water. Sit in the tub, legs spread as far as possible, NO SOAP!!!, and wave the water and vinegar toward yourself. Do this for about 10 minutes. If you feel like using soap afterward, take a shower instead of a bath...don't sit in the soapy water until tomorrow night) If it doesn't work, and you're concerned, go see your OB.
    DereksBabyMomma

Answer by DereksBabyMomma at 7:39 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I agree......it could totally be something you ate. I know that garlic is supposedly supposed to affect urine odor. There are other things that do it too. Like asparagus. Do you take a multivitamin? Maybe it's that.
    mommytoike

Answer by mommytoike at 8:05 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Sorry this is tmi, but my pee always smells bad when I drink coffee.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 8:18 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• It's something you ate. When I take vitamins or antibiotics, my pee smells terrible too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I would surely call my Dr.
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 1:44 AM on Sep. 28, 2010