Do you make hairbows?

I'm wanting to start a craft of some kind and thought about hairbows since I have 3 little girls! I'm interested in any kind, but whichever would be easiest and cheapest as I don't have much time being a mother and wife. Thanks!

mommaof3girls24

Asked by mommaof3girls24 at 7:45 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I do. All you need is some cute ribbon, glue gun and glue sticks (they are very cheap), any kind of plain barrettes to clue the bows on and maybe some cheap little "crystals" to clue on the bow as well. I use a needle and thread to hold the bow together better. Try YouTube for instructions, there are a ton of tutorials for making hair bows.

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:50 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• No I don't, but I do make tutu's. So easy to make!
    megarooniduh

Answer by megarooniduh at 7:57 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• i have the stuff to do it, just havent gotten around to it yet....and I just made my girls halloween tutus, they are sooo easy!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 8:23 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I just made a bunch for my friends daughters with scrap fabric. It's really easy to make tattered flowers with long strips or if you have small pieces you can make yoyo flowers by cutting them in any sized circles and stiching around the end and pulling it all together. Buttons are a nice touch to finish and you can sew or hot glue them on the clip. It is really quick and easy and they are adorable.
    chrstn_rm

Answer by chrstn_rm at 2:03 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I have made some but since the girls weren't that interested in them I quit. I am considering selling all the LOADS of ribbons I have stored away, because I am not likely to return to that craft.
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 8:45 AM on Sep. 30, 2010