forgive and forget....please help

me and my hubby were separated.....while separated he got 2 different women pregnant....how do I get pass this now that we are back together.......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• honestly i couldn't get past that.. but maybe someone else could help.. good luck!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 7:51 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I wouldn't even want to get past that, for me there wouldn't even be a "now that we are back together" Sounds like you are at that point as well, if you need help getting over it I'm not sure you can. GL
    mrspierce06

Answer by mrspierce06 at 7:54 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Whoa........if you were still married, I don't know how you could get past it. Now you have to struggle to pay your family's bills while he pays for these two other children. Not worth it, girl. Do you really WANT to get past it? Think about what you really want. Good luck with your decision!
    mommytoike

Answer by mommytoike at 7:54 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• im sorry, thats terrible. i would not be able to take my hubby back knowing he now has kids on the way with 2 other random females. in his defense, you two were separated, but still.. it would take a very strong person to handle that. you have to ask yourself if you're prepared to share his time with 2 other women and the kids he's having for the next 18 years. but im sure you already asked yourself that question since you took him back. the forgiving process is a long one and the forgetting process sometimes never stops. time heals all wounds though.. i really really wish you all the best hun.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:55 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• yeah i probably wouldn't be able to deal with that... i hope you can find someone that can give you answers.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 7:56 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I would be asking where do we go from here and should we be doing it together? I would also wonder if those two women were the only ones?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:58 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I don't really know if I could get past that one... wow I am sorry you are going thru that
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 8:02 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• It would be a deal breaker for me
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:03 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• don't deal with it. just move on. you will be stuck with the baby-mama- drama. its not worth your peace of mind. most importantly, do what you have to do. if the situation were reverse, what do you think your hubby would do? and his reaction to the situation?
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 8:15 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I really hope you made him get STD tested before taking him back.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 8:16 PM on Sep. 27, 2010