Does it bother you if someone gives you a thumbs down?

Namaste17

Asked by Namaste17 at 7:51 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i really don't notice if i get them or not.. lol
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 7:52 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Yeah, it would bother me..but I'd get over it to. Not everybody is gonna agree with someones opinion..especially if it's just outrageously unrealistic.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 7:52 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• It depends why. I just give them a thumbs down back.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 7:53 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• It did the first time, but then I realized that some people use it when they disagree, rather than when someone is just being rude. now, I laugh at it and realize that not everyone can accept a difference of opinion and if they need to take it out on me, fine.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:53 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• No.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:55 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• It doesn't bother me, but there have been times I've laughed over how idiotic a vote down on one of my answers is. The last vote down I got was because I didn't like the name Cali, and consider it to be a nickname for California :)
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:56 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• It doesn't bother me, no. But I do think its ridiculous the way some people vote others down out of pettiness.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:58 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• It doesn't bother me a bit. This is all based on opinions, and opinions vary.
    mommytoike

Answer by mommytoike at 7:58 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Not really... It bothers me when I say the same thing everyone else says and I'm the ONLY one to get a down vote, but that's mostly because I have a stalker and I find it highly immature to follow someone around and down vote everything they say... Beyond that, if you don't agree, you don't agree... It's not going to keep me from sleeping.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:58 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I keep forgetting to check and see if anyone voted me UP or Down. Now that this has been mentioned, I guess I WILL look from now on! LOL. Go for it people! :-)
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 8:00 PM on Sep. 27, 2010