anyone in the s. las vegas/ henderson area....

i am in desperate need of a job. does anyone have any inside info on job openings??? i have been vigorously looking and applying, but havent gotten any call backs. thanks!

alleaeon

Asked by alleaeon at 11:23 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Money & Work

• im in summerlin but what kind of job are you looking for i maybe can help
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:41 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• im looking for anything along the lines of customer service, wether im working in a retail store or serving at a restaraunt. i also tend to look for receptionist/office duties jobs. i dont want to make anyone go out on a line for me though! but i would appreciate anything you have to offer! thanks!
    alleaeon

Answer by alleaeon at 11:46 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• av you tried ssunset station? they are looking foor cocktail waitresses and femal security guards and as far as the fast food there sbarros and panda express are usually always hiring you can apply for the fiirst two by going to sttationcasinos.com and make an account then fill it out theey will call you in for a pre interveiw you set i up as soon as you are done with the app . and they just have you dress nice and aask you a few questions basically its your first chance to get in there i know the mall is hiring big time for holidays like sears and stuff ...
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:52 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• haha for soem reason i thought you worked for stations....my mom, my step dad, and my brother all work for stations. and my mom is in the corporate legal dept. and still cant get in. i tried at fiesta henderson and used up my 2 applications for a 90 day period. bummer. what you said about the mall, thats what i thought but i wanted to see if anyone knew any specific places that are hiring. like seasonal. thanks for the tips though!
    alleaeon

Answer by alleaeon at 11:58 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• oh ya big time i think the mall over there across from sunset has signs out for what stores are hiring you can also go to their website and find lists .. if you cant get in the casino try the private restarants lol sorry spelling sucks but they either have paper apps or online they dont work threw the casino in anyway and i know starbucks over there is always hiring
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 12:01 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• My cousin lives in Vegas. She works at a shop in the casino. Not alot of pay but she has worked her way up to manager. It took a lot of years. I work at home, that is another option you have. The pay is unlimited. And expenses very low. And no childcare needed. That is what I like about working from home. You can even work in your p.j.'s if you want to.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 1:45 AM on Oct. 23, 2008