Any undecided voters out there?

Just wondering if people were still riding the fence.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• http://www.johnmccain.com/Undecided/WhyMcCain.htm

Here's a link that might help.

Anonymous

• yes..im still so undecided im planing on voting. iwas planning obama but i dont to just walk away from the war.and i like mccain but i dont i want another rebulican
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 11:32 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Well, W hasn't endorsed anyone just yet.
    FiveofaKind

Answer by FiveofaKind at 11:34 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Sarcasm is fun.
    FiveofaKind

Answer by FiveofaKind at 11:58 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• In terms of the war--OCCUPATION, it's over.

Iraqi's are protesting THOUSANDS in the streets that they want us out of there,

There is an agreement that is going to be up at the end of the year that OK's US soldiers to be stationed there, and US and Iraq can't reach an agreement. To me, this says the Occupation is Over.

Besides, there are other regions that are desperately needing troops deployed there, and I think the next president will be smart enough to make that decision.... I can't really say that for BushCo.

Anyone notice the price of Oil has gone WAYYYYYY down? What does that say to you ladies??
    averillholistix

Answer by averillholistix at 3:19 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Iraqi's are protesting THOUSANDS in the streets that they want us out of there

I you post a link to this please??

Thanks
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:12 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• ack... I found some info...man if my fingers would work in connection with my brain once just ONCE in awhile I would be a happy woman..
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:15 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• averillholistix-

I didn't understand your statement, I thought the questions was, "are they any undecided voters out there?" How does your Iraqi statement have relevance?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Oct. 23, 2008