Ok...I'm the one who wrote SO LATE....

Well i took a test. It said negative. But i still havent started my period. I also think i felt something move in my belly, like a baby move around. Yes i have been pergnant before. I also been peeing alot now. I'm gonna take another test. But does this sound like i AM?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• um baby doesn't normally move until 13+ weeks (at least that you can feel) but I'm not sure how late you are.

I'd say go to the doc and get the blood test done, it's the most accurate.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 11:34 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Not unless you are about 4 months late could you actually feel movement even if its your second pregnancy to know what to look for. IMO, it sounds like gas...LOL! Sorry!
    Cindrella72

Answer by Cindrella72 at 11:42 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• you wont feel the baby move or even flutters til you are like 3 months
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:43 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I have been there I also think it is gas. I go through it like every few months I swear i think I am pregnant, I am bloated, I am formonal,and I feel things in my tummy move. I have had two kids and I always have a tiny scare. Then it does turn out being gas, once it was the pill I was on. It made me feel pregnant 2 weeks out of the month then I switched
    welchv84

Answer by welchv84 at 12:41 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• It's gas...You can't feel one move that early..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:12 AM on Oct. 22, 2008