can someone please help me

ok so i ovulated yesterday and today and me and my SO had sex yesterday well i feel asleep without going to the bathroom and let everything out. well i woke up this morning and nothing came out is this bad? has this ever happen to anyone? another thing by breast have been hurthing sooo bad today and i dont know why i just ovulated and so my period is not due for another 2 weeks can someone tell me what this might me and i know iam not preggo YET? and i have been hotter temp wise and i dont know why can someone help with this? has this ever happen to anyone? sorry so many questions!!! thanks for your help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• You would not be pregnant yet with just having sex yesterday. It takes hours before the sperm can reach it's destination and then it would take DAYS for the fertilized egg (if you have one) to implant. I'm not sure why you are experiencing these things, but I wouldn't say it's because of a pregnancy...at least not from the sex you had yesterday.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:49 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• My chest always hurt after I ovulate until the day before I am going to get my period.
    slick05

Answer by slick05 at 1:13 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• you can have similar symptoms when you ovulate as you do when you get your period. It's not uncommon even if you havent experinenced this before.
    CaityMarie

Answer by CaityMarie at 1:18 PM on Oct. 22, 2008