high or low...pic inside.

how far do i look and am i carrying high or low?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I would say you are maybe 5 months. I also think that it looks like you are carrying in the middle as of right now.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 11:57 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• id say center lol .. man i wish my first looked like that lol i swear he was down to my knees lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 12:04 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• haha a week or so ago my friend told me i was carrying low but i wasnt so sure. i know im getting kicked lower though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• 27 weeks. And you are carrying smack dab in the middle. If you are old wives tale-ish, it even looks like you're carrying a boy.
    cdgoldilocks

Answer by cdgoldilocks at 12:25 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• wow now i feel huge lol. im only 20 weeks. i gained about 5 pounds so far...thats it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Looks like a boy to me ;)
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 12:42 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• i wouldnt mind a boy but i have my heart set on a girl lol...i find out tomorrow :) babys heart rate has always been high and when i had a 14 1/2 week ultrasound i saw no boy parts but i did see 3 clear lines. so im hoping lol. wish me luck!
    metallicakh39

Answer by metallicakh39 at 12:49 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• It is really hard to tell how far along someone is by one view on a photo. It is clear you aren't fat. Your body just likes to show off the baby. I love the baby bump.
    cdgoldilocks

Answer by cdgoldilocks at 1:25 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Thats exactly what I look like, and im having a girl. Views on high or low dont mean what kind of baby you are having.

id say your about 6 months or so, and your in the center.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:58 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I'd say 6mths, you could easily measure your stomach with some measuring tape, like the kind in the obgyn office. Have u been to the doctor yet? Usually they measure you from like near ur private hair, and up over your belly and close to your boobs I'd say ur carrying a little high.
    Anonymous