This is crazy...

Why am I have spotting on and off brown discharge and negative prego tests?! This is crazy. My periods are always really heavy, horrible cramping, feels like my vagina is going to fall out ....the whole works. I'm totally spotting. NEver happened before. What's the deal? Anyone know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i did this once for 2 months, and it was a few cycles after my last mc which i had a dnc, but i had normal cycles in between, i know my hormones were really messed up! but that is the only time ive ever done that brown spotting for 2 cycles and i am normally very heavy as well. have you recently come off birth control or are under any large amount of stress?
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 8:21 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• old blood discharge. I get that often. It has happend to me the last few months..however this month i got a mucus dicharge with very light brown spotting just once when i wiped. Usually my spotting between periods would last ateast 2-3 days and would be somewhat heavy (enough to wear a pad anyways) ..my period was due today..and it didnt come. i hope it doesnt! goodluck 2 you
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:21 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• also..i would like to add i had to take provera to induce my period so he spotting old blood in between my period is normal...my doctor said it happens because my horomones are trying to get back to normal. ...i did read though that it could be old blood
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:24 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I'm not on birth control. Haven't ever been. Haven't been pregnancy since my DD (she is 2) and no I'm not really under a lot of stress. SO idk what is going on.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 8:26 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• It could be a hormone imbalance so I would call your ob and make an appt.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 2:29 AM on Sep. 28, 2010