do u believe in karma??????

my hubby has cheated on me quite a few times....and i have forgiving him.....things were going great....he took a trip to belize,and i found out that he took his ex.....he feel off a motorcycle and damn near died....i wonder if this was his karma....because he has cheated on me...

arnisha1120

Asked by arnisha1120 at 8:18 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes I do and it could of been karma on his part.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 8:19 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• His karma should be you leaving him.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 8:22 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• possible, but he may have more bad karma built up from other things than just cheating.
    my hubby cheats all the time the fact that karma is going to bring her wrath sooner or later keeps me from doing bad things to him. ( i have a appointment for low housing wednesday so im hoping i can be moved out b4 dec, then ill hit him with child support....and with all the bills in my name, he is going to be hurtin when i have everything shut off. ill be giving miss karma a slight push )

and i hope that your hubby is ok now, hoped he learned his lesson
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 8:29 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Yes I believe in karma..
    AirforceWife654

Answer by AirforceWife654 at 8:38 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Yes, I'm a firm believer in Karma...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:43 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• hes ok..but can barely do anything for his self.....
    arnisha1120

Comment by arnisha1120 (original poster) at 8:50 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• yup!
    jess80

Answer by jess80 at 8:52 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I believe and know that no one gets away with anything. And you really need to leave that jerk.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 9:41 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• in this case, one part of the karma is that you allowed yourself to be cheated on and got cheated on again. you must consider how YOU treat yourself in the equation too. but yes, yes i do believe in karma. a girl that threatened twice to have me shot got shot and killed several years later by her boyfriend. i have experienced that people who have done really awful things to me tend to have bad things happen to them - i joke sometimes that i have a twisted guardian angel. this said, don't let yourself succumb to the delusion that the near-death experience will make him a changed man.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:06 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• That is definitely Karma! And the next bad karma should be that you leave him for blatantly lying to you...
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 10:07 PM on Sep. 27, 2010