I hope this is not a TIC he has

3mths ago my 4yr old son started to eye blink alotttt so i took him to an eye specialist n because we found out he has allergies his eye special told us his eyes r dry n to give him eye drops,so we did n we been givin it to him for about 4mths on n off n it stop (his blinking) but for the last mth (now that he started a new class) he's been blinking alot again n everybody been askin me about it, i go n tell them his allergies r acting up but deep in side i really think its a tic.after seeing a few kids on youtube with it n reading up on it. im not like this
so please if anybody has or knows any children with tics can you please let me know how your dealin with this !!! thank you
p.s i know it comes with stress and boys get it more then girls n i know you shouldnt talk about it infront of da kid cuz its starts it off more
thank you again ladies and sorry for any mispelled words

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I think your best bet is to make an appt. with a development ped. That would rule out your fears or confirm a diagnosis setting you in the right direction for what he needs to help.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:22 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• thank you for your info i will b takin him to see his doctor asap
    parkslope

Answer by parkslope at 8:37 PM on Sep. 27, 2010