Wela

I have seen it around on cafemom and wonder is it worth it? the product is verrryy pricey.

IraqiVetWife

Asked by IraqiVetWife at 8:33 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Money & Work

• What the heck is Wela?
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 8:47 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• what is it?
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 9:03 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• ?
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 9:16 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Slimberry
    The synergistic formula with optimal daily intakes of vitamins and minerals

I found that info on someones website and the other site I found claims you can make lots of money right away!!! Couldn't find a site where you could buy the products but I bet they are high priced most things with  Acai Berry are but people swear by the berries :-)  I'm not affiliated with them so I don't know. Good Luck!

~Linda

Lindles

Answer by Lindles at 10:13 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Never heard of it.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:14 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• It's $55 per month and I see you get $16 per sale and $4 each for the two people under you. There is more to the pay scale, but $55 per month turned me off right away. That's a lot to make up in sales and recruits.
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 6:31 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Before I joined I went to a webinar and listened and watched and it made me see the money. And all the company offers to help you get your downline I think is awesome. And once I joined for free and watched my downline grow . I'm excited about the customers being able to buy in Oct. Taluke l can keep you posted on everything and my success. Uniquemom30 is who I joined under and she has earned already.
    workhome2

Answer by workhome2 at 8:49 PM on Sep. 29, 2010