What should i do for my sons first birthday party ? and what did you do?

His birthday is Oct. 11 and will be turning one . What do you think of Halloween theme?

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 8:36 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I personally think a halloween theme would be cute since its close to halloween as long as he likes the halloween decorations.....personally I did mickey mouse and ds loved it & dd's first bday was strawberry shortcake which does not help u any LOL. Are there any certain characters he likes yet?
    mama2005

Answer by mama2005 at 8:40 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• lol your funny umm yeah he like toy story alot
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 8:41 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• a halloween party would be cute maybe the guests can dress up, for my sons 1st birthday we did it at the park it was elmo themed, we got a baby elmo in a diaper pinata, and we had a cook out he ate the rice beans and potato salad and we took him to play in the babys side of the park where all the slides and stuff is toddler friendly he was walking at the time, like baby steps he wall fall and laugh when he landed in the soft play area.
    Snavarro08

Answer by Snavarro08 at 9:28 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• halloween theme is good or even a farm theme where they can go on a hayride or pick their own pumpkin....
    babybutastink

Answer by babybutastink at 10:15 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• My son's birthday is on Christmas... for his 1st we had 25 people over... all family, extended family. It was Thomas the Tank Engine...my MIL made the cake.... It was also Christmas Dinner. We lived in a 2 bedroom apartment, LOL. We cleared all the furniture into the Sunroom, borrowed card tables and chairs... I did everything in white.... white flowers & candles....placecards... covered the tops of the chairs... It looked like a rented Hall... He cried when we sang Happy Birthday... He didn't want cake...LOL... It looked like a birthday party though, not Christmas, which is what I wanted.

mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 10:22 PM on Sep. 27, 2010