Could someone please come over and make my almost 3 year old daughter STAY in her bed!! Thanks.

At least she isn't screaming tonight. This is going on 2 months of her not staying in bed including one night she got up and slept on the couch. She'll grow out of this right?

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 8:53 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Yep she will grow out of it. Just stay consistent in whatever method you are using to keep in her bed (eerr... attempting lol)
    woodit2u

Answer by woodit2u at 8:59 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• LOL!! same here sister. My kids are 4 and 2 and my four year old will fall asleep in her bed most of the night but as soon as she realizes no one is there, she comes looking for mommy and daddy. the same goes for my three year old..
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 9:00 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Lol, as soon as I get my 8 yr old in his I will be right there...:) Yes eventually they do grow out of it...
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 8:55 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Can I use duct tape? ;0)
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 9:02 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• lol duct tape......

my dd did this for a little while when we first put her in her "big girl bed" we just put a baby gate in her door so she couldnt come out on her own and after a few nights of throwing a couple of tantrums and a night that she fell asleep on the floor she quickly learned to stay in her bed. I always took the gate down when I went to bed after she was asleep so she could get up to go potty or if she needed something in the middle of the night.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 9:47 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Dear god I HOPE she grows out of it. If she does, maybe MY 3-year-old will stay in HER bed. She's been getting up and climbing into bed with me for almost 6 months...and now her 2-year-old brother is following suit. o.O
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 5:44 AM on Sep. 28, 2010