What does your DH/SO call "whoopie"?

When he's being suggestive or fondly reminicent, it's "getting freaky". When he's complaining about the scarcity, it's "having sex". He never says "making love" or anything vulgar. What about your DH/SO?

Babujai

Asked by Babujai at 12:26 AM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• in college us girls used to call it "chicken for dinner"- some private joke that i can't remember the start of
    but now my SO just says" wanna bang? " after 3 years he still doesn't call it making love... and i thinks that s because we never do it like that- we just bang in out for an hour!!!
    alwms

Answer by alwms at 6:46 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Wanna fool around?? While waggling his eyebrows and another body part at me!!!
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 12:42 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• He says he wants to "make an appointment". LOL
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 12:43 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Hmm... He's commented he wants to "get some." When he's feeling dirty he'll tell me he's going to f*** me. Feeling timid or romantic he will refer to it as making love. He calls it sex sometimes.. other times he just hints around at it... like, "I've got to get to bed baby, join me?" With that lingering look..
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 12:43 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• LOL Mtnmama -- that is something my husband would do. Come out after taking a shower like a big kid and make his parts jiggle.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 1:00 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• he will put his hand behind my neck and breathe in my ear "I want you"
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:00 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• "I'm going to take a nap." That's how it goes at my house.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Serafyna and mtnmama111 that's so funny as i was reading your comments i got the image of my husband doing the same thing whenever i am in the room with him after he takes a shower. its soo funny, anyway my husband usually doesn't refer to it as anything, he just hints around, by kissing my neck or ear or me. sometimes he will says he is going to bend me over the bed.

Jasmine0530

Answer by Jasmine0530 at 4:11 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I thought my hubby was the only man to do that!! LOL. He'll just pull it out when he wants it. I HATE it! Especially when he dances around laughing at himself bouncing. Its gross!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• He say's "Wanna Make Love?" or "I want You" ... or he gives me a hug and rubs "it" on me lol. He will not say anything vulgar or dirty but it's ok to hump my leg, haha.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:28 AM on Oct. 22, 2008