Do you think it counts if....

The only evidance is singles sites that you know you didn't go to are in your history, is he cheating?

Isis_Ostara

Asked by Isis_Ostara at 11:10 AM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• You lust in your heart first..that is betrayal enough. The flesh follows.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I would confront him about it that is for sure, then it just comes down to his answer and how much you trust him. I do not believe cheating happens until there was a kiss or more but I think that just the thought of taking this action means counseling and obviously is important.
    TheEyesDesire

Answer by TheEyesDesire at 11:12 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• If he's not now he will later.
    JonahsMom1107

Answer by JonahsMom1107 at 12:49 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Cheating is defined by the parameters you set in your relationship. My husband and I have talked that subject to death! We have a clear definition of cheating in our relationship, emotional and physical cheating. As it was written above that a straying heart leads to straying loins. My husband and I define anything outside of a singular momentary speculation as emotional cheating.

If you feel like it's cheating, then it is. Go with you gut and don't let anyone talk your moral standards down to include any unacceptable behavior as OK. Besides, you can bet that he's been exchanging intimate messages with women on there and that is DEFINITELY cheating.
    tizzanny

Answer by tizzanny at 2:10 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I would talk to him about it before jumping to conclusions. Sometimes you can accidentally click on a dropdown ad that brings you to one of those sites.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:36 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• it could just be a stepping stone to actual cheating (if it's not already being done). truat what your instincts are telling you and then sit down and have a serious conversation w/him. it's still a form of betrayal, even if he's only casually chatting w/this girls w/no intention of ever doing anything else.
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 2:59 PM on Jul. 3, 2008