• In the Spotlight:

What attracted you to your husband/so?

My husband isn't good looking but that first kiss he had me sent over the moon! heart pounding, feeling flush, yeah he was mine! and so what if he isn't "hot", actually he's hotter in bed then any cute guy I slept with!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• what attracted me to my hubby was his personality! He is awsome and has the most beautful eyes!! and he is just so sweet!!! :-D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• We worked together and were friends, he lightly touched me under the chin and I quivered... long story short- married seven and a half years with 2 of our own plus his first (adult dd) with a very happy, quiverful sex/ married life!! I married my best friend and best lover- lucky me!!!
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 12:40 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I sorta had a similar reaction. Mine isn't the most gorgeous, but I had been through several relationships with really hot guys who were A-holes. My husband is genuine and kind, he loves me, and he's my best friend. I could be myself with him--that's the first thing that attracted me to him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• i think my hubby is good-looking, but not extremely so. and honestly, if he were, i would be so stressed all the time about women hitting on him and stuff. i was attracted to my hubby's great sense of humour and his bright blue eyes. and, he treated me better than i had ever thought possible, he was so respectful and didn't push anything
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 12:40 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• It sounds corny but I was at a party and when he showed up and I saw him it just felt like I was meant to meet him. It's only been 2 years so far but I still feel the same about him as I did then. :)
    Charmante

Answer by Charmante at 12:48 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• My husband and I met online, while I was married to my first husband. We were just friends. Knew each other for years online. When my marriage was ending we finally met in real life - in 2001. He was only 21.... I was 25. (Married young the first time) We spent two weeks together on a road trip and both left knowing the other was "the one" -- timing and life got in the way for 4 years. He says he loved me before he met me. If I did, I didn't know it. But.. when I was around him I felt like a flower that hadn't been watered in years. Over the years, he would come to visit.. and we would both feel that bond. He finally moved here Sept 2005, we married March 2006. We can talk for hours, days, weeks.. he's my best friend. He satisfies my needs sexually and emotionally. He's intelligent, patient, even tempered, we balance each other wonderfully. I love his smile, his blue eyes, his broad shoulders.. yum!
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 12:58 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Well i've known my hubby for 5 years..and i actually met him by hanging out with his brother!! lol..has horrible as that sounds, and I saw him on new years eve at the bar, and right then I knew that I had to make my move..we danced the night away and he put me off and put me off...then i just started staying with him, when I was with him nothing else mattered, he is not drop dead sexy cause if he were i would probably be jealous of other women hitting on him, but who says looks are the only thing that matters, the first kiss we had actually brought butterflies to my stomach and still until this days it does, he is the best personality how of everyone i've ever dated, and he is actually only my 2nd serious relationship that i have been in, when we are in bed wheather it be having sex or just holding one another makes me feel like no one and nothing else matters!!
    brice08

Answer by brice08 at 1:31 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• His personality, I just liked how he did everything. and then when we first kised it was amazing i don't think i've had a kiss like that before. I still get butterflies when isee him.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 1:33 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I met my husband at a very low point in my life. He made me laugh when I never thought I'd laugh again. Seven years later, he still keeps me in stiches.
    Babujai

Answer by Babujai at 1:54 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• His eyes. the first time we saw each I fell in love with his eyes or rather the way he looked at me. I told my cousin that day that he was going to be my husband. I was 12 at the time. We started dating when I was 14 moved in together at 17 and had my daughter 2 years later. to this day my husband can melt my heart with one look.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 2:20 AM on Oct. 22, 2008