What is your favorite thing to do in Austin, TX with your kids?

I'm starting a website about Austin family activities and I need your input. The URL is www.austinmom.net I want to make a place where everyone in the area can come and answer the question "what to do in Austin".

lpaustinmom

Asked by lpaustinmom at 12:30 AM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Entertainment

• Not to be a drag, but have you ever seen the ParentWise calendar? I pretty much use it and the Austin Family Magazine calendar.

http://parentwiseaustin.com/cgi-bin/CalendarScript/calendar.pl

BUT!

To answer your question, I LOVE LOVE LOVE to take my stepbabies to the Austin Children's Museum, but since we live in Cedar Park it's a PITA! I hope they really do go through with moving it to Mueller. That'd be so awesome!

Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 12:39 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• nobody lives their because its a ghost town
    Anonymous

• Yes, all 1.5 million of us in the greater Austin area (aka the Live Music Capital of the World) think it's dead as a doornail 'round here.

You should definitely be happy you're not here, Anon. :)
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 8:34 PM on Oct. 23, 2008