Does any cafemoms know any hoarders???

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 9:04 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Home & Garden

• yes my grandma she passed almost a year and a half ago and we are still going threw her house and her building and we started in dec of last year..but we have found lots and lots of cool stuff i must say!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 9:07 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I seriously think that if it weren't for me in the house my boyfriend would be. :( He is more comfortable around a mess than a clean house although he does say he is disgusted by that show. But his last house was pretty bad. Not floor to ceiling packed... but he had A LOT of stuff.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 9:07 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• My husband's great uncle was.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:07 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I do actually... A friend of my mom's is a hoarder without doubt... He used to have a path through his house through the stuff, and that was about it...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:10 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I know a few but none quite as bad as the people on the show. But I actually like the show, it gets me motivated to organize and clean.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 9:11 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I used to have a neighbor that was. We've since moved. It truly is a mental illness and they perceive things in different ways. Sweetest man, but with a huge problem.
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 9:27 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I do believe my mom hoards llamas. N SHE CALLS IT A SANCTUARY! LOL
    SylivasMommie

Answer by SylivasMommie at 9:28 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Not not actual hoarders. I like to save but not to that extreme, bu I have given away or thrown out a lot lately.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:20 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Oh, I'd love to hoard llamas! But I'd call it a collection :)
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 10:59 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I used to think I was a bit, but now since I have moved so much I am not anymore, lol (I am not that bad)
    Seriously, I don't know any real bad hoarders, that show on TV is disgusting!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 1:00 AM on Sep. 28, 2010