Why would God create those He knew would go to Hell?

RenoMama

Asked by RenoMama at 9:12 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Boredom?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:14 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Everyone must be given the choice.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 9:14 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Here's a good way of putting it. Yes, God knows the beginning and the end. But like any loving father, he wants you to be free to choose, not control. It's like you have a movie with a happy ending and a movie with a sad ending and you get to pick which one you want to watch.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:15 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• i don't believe in predestination..therefore, i don't think He did.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:15 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• IMO: God created Man. He gave man the gift of choice. he gave this same gift to his Angels. Satan chose to fall thus creating Hell. In turn giving man the option to reject Gods forgivness resulting in Eternity in Hell with the fallen angel. That's the short of it anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I don't believe He did/does. I don't believe in hell. IMO it completely contradicts the nature of God. It cannot exist if He does....

But that's just me. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:18 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Hmmmm. Do we even know for sure there IS a place called Hell? I think we create our own Hell on earth by the things we do to hurt other people and when we destroy good things. In the end,our wrong doings haunt us and destroy us too.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 9:19 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• It makes it better knowing the ones who He won't have to send to Hell?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• i dont think God actively creates every single human...he knows the possibilities for every single possible human (the difference of a woman conceiving on Tuesday instead of Wednesday) and that persons many different choices and results...but i dont think God is sitting up there deciding to create Billy who will live a life of sinful choices and eventually burn. that doesnt make sense to me.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:25 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Because he's a vicious, self-centered, heartless bastard who still created mankind knowing what would happen to them? I don't much care. I don't believe in him OR his mythical torture chamber hell.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 10:26 PM on Sep. 27, 2010