how can I make him see???

my best friend and I decided to try dating. It was so perfect in the beginning. He left and went to a different state thousands of miles away and now he wont come back because he dont think i love him when truth is I love him with all my heart, my kids are first. He means so much to me. I think about him everyday. I just dont know how to get through to him to let him know that I've loved him the same since the day i met him 4 years ago. Please help. Im losing him and thats not what I want. I dont know any other approach to take.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• Why don't you move to where he is..just a thought....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• why did he leave? have you tried asking him how you could prove your love to him? and is there a reason you don't want to move to be with him?
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 1:01 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• If he really loved you, nothing would keep him away. I think he is not being completely truthful with you. I have never known a man who was crazy in love with a woman who ups and moves thousands of miles away and doesn't want to come back. I think you should find a guy who would fight a pack of lions just to be with you. A good man is out there.
    cdgoldilocks

Answer by cdgoldilocks at 1:02 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• maybe hes just putting up excuses to make problems trying to make you feel bad because really hes doing something to be ashamed of...hopefully im wrong n hes really just having emotional issues about the whole situation...it seems to me if he loved you he wouldve just moved back instead of coming up with excuses to stay away...
    Killemo

Answer by Killemo at 2:11 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• What are your choices? Do you want to put your children second to him? He may need that in a relationship. That isn't the guy for you. There is someone out there who will feel loved by you and embrace your children. You are setting yourself up for turmoil when you are fighting for a relationship with a guy who will be jealous of your children if he doesn't feel loved. Let him go and be grateful for his honestly.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 6:14 AM on Oct. 22, 2008