is it a bad thing

is it a bad thing that my 7 year old is not yet in a booster seat but a normal car seat still

stevensmommy007

Asked by stevensmommy007 at 9:30 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• it depends if he is small for his age i would say its a bad thing..if he is large for his then no..
    i know alot of kids who stopped at 5..mine havent yet cause he loves sitting up high in it..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 9:36 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• You need to look at the owners manual and see if he has passed the height and weight limit for it. It's better to take a little time and see than have him injured because you didn't.
    chrstn_rm

Answer by chrstn_rm at 9:38 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• according to the laws of the road there are car seats, or booster seats that are printed on them to keep a child safe in a vehical having them in the wrong device or in a device that is not needed can do more harm than good. I would do my home work
    mom2b4u

Answer by mom2b4u at 10:57 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• depends on the seat and its height/weight limits
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 12:24 AM on Oct. 7, 2010