i am on a timer i swear

i have to pee every 2 hours and im only 13 weeks does the baby really have that much pressure on my bladder already ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• ha join the club ..
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 1:02 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• its not that it has so much pressure on your bladder, but your bladder was so used to being in its spot for all these years, and then all of a sudden there's something squishing it, its just not used to it
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 1:03 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• oh .. this is my first so i am still tring to figure this all out ... took forever for us to get pregnant and stay pregnant so its al new to me lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Wait untill the last 4 weeks when you are going every 20 minutes!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 1:28 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• yeah every 2 hours isn't bad. I had to go like every 15 min.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 1:37 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Oh, you poor thing. Unfortunately it's more normal than not. It really has to do with the size of your bladder before pregnancy. Honestly, if you want to do something to help try doing kegels (3 times more than you did before pregnancy) that will help strengthen you urethra to help stave off the incontinence that comes from the whole pregnancy delivery thing as well, it will also help your bladder build up a "resistance" for the "urge sensation". As for needing to go, think of it as you are adequately clearing out the toxins for the baby!!!??? Not that it makes your life any easier!

smilinghug

Answer by smilinghug at 1:37 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• In the second trimester you don't have to go as much then I think it gets like that again towards the end.
    BabyGsMaMa13